Friday, October 28, 2011

Blogger Frustration

Working in blogger can be a bit frustrating especially when I try to use pictures. They are difficult to position and/or move. The most frustrating feature is the "preview". I work in one format but can click the preview to see my "posting wantabe" in a different format. Logic would say the the preview would be ... well a preview, you know, a look at how the finish posting will appear. Not the case. If any reader has quick tutorial or advice, send it my way - PLEASE. I find it rather a tad frustrating to post, see problems, and then have to rework in editing in hopes that something will finally appear where I want it to be.

In the meantime I trust my readers can live with a formating that is less than perfect.

If only all the problems in this place could be so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment