Thursday, October 22, 2009

My new friends

These kids live in the village of Burin about 4 miles from my home in Huwarra. Burin has Israeli settlements near by. Burin has experienced night raids from the settlers and harassment while harvesting from settlers and soldiers. It is hard to image what the future hold for these kids.
I took this picture. I didn't know that big brother had slipped in behind.

My new sweetheart.



Different family; same town; we picked for his family and they fed us well. I took the next one, too.


Well that's the news from Palestine and you've heard straight from the horse's mouth.
You might find our team blog of interest - www.mptinpalestine.blogspot.com
Peace, Fred




3 comments:

  1. Nice to see your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have ten followers,
    you only need two more to tie (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures..thanks for sharing. Peace!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete