Trips or endeavors start for many reasons and lead to outcomes some anticipated and hoped for and some surprises. I got into kayaking in 1993 for lots of reasons and it lead me most recently to the Pictured Rocks - the photo shown. That is Lake Superior in the background.
My purpose for this blog is explain a bit about my decision to go to Palestine with the Michigan Peace Team and to have a place for personal reflections. I do not know if I will have time, energy or good Internet access to post often from Palestine. I hope to be able to share some thoughts/reactions while there.
My team (MPT Fall team) consists of six individuals. Three are already there. They have been and will be posting regularly on the MPT blog. http://mptinpalestine.blogspot.com Those postings are of a news report format. Please check it often.
More to come ..... with PEACE, Fred
No comments:
Post a Comment